Help When You Need It
At SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus, we understand how devastating a fire can be to your home or business. This fire was caused by electrical box that was in the rear of the store. The smoke damage resulted in much worse conditions due to the foul smell and soot that resulted after the fire was extinguished. Although the fire was contained to this mechanical room, the soot and smoke filter throughout the store.
SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus responded quickly to this fire, we worked with the stores insurance adjuster to get authorization to begin cleanup immediately. We quickly put together a plan of action, worked with local subcontractors, and got this business back in business in a timely manner to limit the loss of business.
If you experience or need any professional clean up, SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus is here to help. We are #fastertoanysizedisaster #HereToHelp.